corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sport Alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sport Alloys
Corsa1600

User status: Offline
17th Aug 06 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys, i have four standard Corsa Sport Alloys for sale. Two have curbing on them which I am sure could be rectified if need be, the other two are perfect. All come with tyres, not high-performance but have only covered 3000 miles so plenty of tread left. I have misplaced the key for the wheel caps so one will need to be purchased from vauxhall but I'm sure they are only a few quid.

Obviously they are large bulky items and so pick would be preferable but if someone were willing to pay delivery that is fine, or alternatively i could meet someone close by.

I'm looking for £100 for the set excluding delivery expenses. If anyone is interested then please message me.

Phil

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sport Alloys 24 database queries in 0.2946050 seconds