corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What a sh*t day!! Cant believe it!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What a sh*t day!! Cant believe it!!
corsaaa_16v

User status: Offline
17th Aug 06 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has been building a corsa from scratch for the last 6 months!! He bought a brand new corsa shell at the end of last yr, and has slowly been building it up!! He had an Irmscher front and rear, and a gsi front and rear as he wasnt sure what styling to go for!! He also sourced a redtop engine out of an astra gsi!! all the parts were coming together, but he had no time to put them all on due to work commitments!!

In March, he went travelling for a few months!! He got back at the beginning of July and hasnt really spent much time on it!! I was talking to him about it couple of weeks back, and he decided to get his arse in gear and get it finished!! He was storing it at a mates farmhouse as he has no space and his mate went on holiday for 3 weeks last week!! Only thing that was missing was some wheels, as he wanted some softstars but thinks there over priced!! I said id keep my eye out, and try and source him some!!

Finally picked up some softstars today off MarkW (Cheers mate) and picked my mate up so we could go and have a go and putting all this together with a few of his mates, as he decided to book it into the bodyshop for the re-spray next week, with a view to having the engine fitted the week after!!

When we got up there, we could not believe it!! Some cnuts had broke into the place, and completely trashed it!! the Irmscher and GSI bits were nowhere to be seen, and the whole car looks like its just been smashed in with a hammer or mallet of some sort, theyd also attempted setting the engine on fire in the field!! We couldnt believe our eyes!! As the farmhouse is quite a distance from anywhere, no-one locally had even noticed, so there is little we can do!! My mate is gutted, but is determined to not only start another project, but find the little cnut thats did it!!

Unbelievably, the softstars will now have to go up for sale, as he has to put the money towards sourcing a new shell, etc!! Will let people know when I get the time to put these up for sale, cant believe ive only actually owned them less than 12 hours and there goin up for sale again!!

I cant believe some people, it was probably some little chav cnuts and I cant say what id like to do to them!!

Sorry bout the long story, Im just in absolute shock!!

[Edited on 17-08-2006 by corsaaa_16v]
Butler

17th Aug 06 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cunts basically, i feel for your mate
corsaaa_16v

17th Aug 06 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know, and the shit fing is there is absolutely nothing we can do about it!!
Andy GSi

17th Aug 06 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted mate, really am. sounded like it was going to b a nice looking car!
nyzrox

find them, and cut there fucking jacobs off
chapcorsa

there is..... find em n do the same to them! y do people do stuff like this?? disrespectful chavs
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

17th Aug 06 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it amazes me!!!! how many times some people!!! can use exclamation marks!!!!
Andy GSi

17th Aug 06 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
it amazes me!!!! how many times some people!!! can use exclamation marks!!!!

uses them instead of full stops
Marc

17th Aug 06 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People that do this type of thing really annoy me. Tell your mate not to give up.
marklaruk

17th Aug 06 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats awful! hope hes taking it well because i would seriously pisseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed off!
abdus

17th Aug 06 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why not keep the wheels for the new project?

pics of the said damaged car?

[Edited on 17-08-2006 by abdus]
Sam
Premium Member

17th Aug 06 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsaaa_16v

17th Aug 06 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep were gonna try and get pics of it tomoro!!

wheels aint taking priority, all the bits he can get money for hes gonna sell, to put towards a new shell!!

[Edited on 17-08-2006 by corsaaa_16v]
M6RKK

17th Aug 06 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooft thats a bad one... was there anything else in the farm house trashed or was it jsut his corsa and bits?
corsaaa_16v

17th Aug 06 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was just in his garage/shed!! so they stole all his tools, etc but other than that and the corsa/bits there wasnt anything else there!! still had upto £1000 worth of stuff stolen coz GSI Bumpers and Irmscher Bumpers are worth over £500!!
Eck
Premium Member

17th Aug 06 at 21:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try to see if there's any gsi bumpers etc being sold in you're area mate, you get some thick twats out there. But I can't believe someone would do that, obviously a crack head who, I hope in turn, will die of aids.
corsaaa_16v

17th Aug 06 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
try to see if there's any gsi bumpers etc being sold in you're area mate, you get some thick twats out there. But I can't believe someone would do that, obviously a crack head who, I hope in turn, will die of aids.

agreed!!

il be keeping my eye out for the bumpers being sold, but for all i know, they mite av not even known how much they were worth and dumped em somewhere or smashed em up!! il be keeping my eyes peeled tho!!
J4M13

18th Aug 06 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats bad mate, ill ask around if anyone knows poeple getting rid of the kit etc.
corsaaa_16v

18th Aug 06 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kk cheers mate
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

18th Aug 06 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep looking on ebay, someone stole my brothers sat nav and put it up on ebay two days later, he's due in court next month
jackssport

21st Aug 06 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh my god i cant believe people would do such a bloody pointless thing! what goes around comes around.
just make sure you tell everyone you meet it is a small world you never know you might find out something.

what did the pigs say?
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 06 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wont find them
andy1868

21st Aug 06 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what area are you in? if anyones local to you they can also keep their eyes open as many people have said. if the parts weren't insured maybe the farmhouse where it was being stored had contents insurance etc. worth a try

deepest comiserations, hope you get some justice.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What a sh*t day!! Cant believe it!! 22 database queries in 0.3530579 seconds