corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Reupholster

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reupholster
emmett

User status: Offline
20th Aug 06 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey!!Has anyone reupholstered theyre interior??And if so hav u reupholstered the standard seats,or what??Cus I wana reupholster in Cream Leather with Black pipe lining.I was just wondering what people have done?Where they went?How much does it cost?What it the quality like?Was it worth it?!

Cheers!!
corsaaa_16v

22nd Aug 06 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your looking at £500 for a vinyl re-trim, and probs anything between £800 and £2000 for a leather re-trim depending what you want trimming!!!

Most people tend to re-trim the SRI or Sport seats as they are more sporty shape than the other models, and people tend to get the seats and door cards re-trimmed!!

Although quite a few people have gone all out and had dash, pillars, headlining, install etc all re-trimmed so it depends what ya want!!

As for who to go to, Charisma have had good reports but are expensive!! Best thing to do is search leather re-trims on google for your area and see what it comes up with
emmett

22nd Aug 06 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah rite okay!!Yeh re-trimming it all would be kwl!!But I think I just want seats,doorcards,and mayb dash atm!!
Okay cheers buddy!!Ill have a look around!!
Tommy

22nd Aug 06 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive done door cards, there not to difficult. Used spray glue a hairdryer and staples
emmett

22nd Aug 06 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah rite!!does it look alrite then??How much cheaper is it 2 do,and is it fairly easy?

New Poll