corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Harnesses On Standard Seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Harnesses On Standard Seats
Gaz F

User status: Offline
20th Aug 06 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone have any pics of Harnesses on Standard Corsa Seats, also can this be done and where would i need to bolt the harnesses onto and would i be able to carry people in the back still ??

All useful information, much appreciated
Gaz F

21st Aug 06 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump !
white_sri

21st Aug 06 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would also like to see this, as for having people in the back i doubt you can as you will have to secure the harness somewhere and the best place to do it is the rear seatbelt mounting points
MattLC

21st Aug 06 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best place to do is rear seatbelt mounts in=deed, as that point is made to withstand pressure. as for using them with standard seats its not safe... you would have to feed it through the headrest stalks and they wouldnt be able to take any pressure in a crash....
Bram

21st Aug 06 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus its gay!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Harnesses On Standard Seats 22 database queries in 0.0104630 seconds