corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Civic GL Automatic (I Know I Know its not a corsa lol)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda Civic GL Automatic (I Know I Know its not a corsa lol)
alex_sri

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 06 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we have my Honda Civic LSI AUTO

It is a automatic if you haven’t worked it out yet witch makes it a extremely easy car to drive. Car has only 49k on the clock, a part service history, Power steering , electric windows/sun roof and log book not much can go wrong. the tax has run but it is only £60.50 for 6 months tax if the car goes for a ok price i would be happy to pay for the tax.

Car would make ideal project car.

There are numerous body kits on ebay selling for cheap that would make this car a easy to modify and also a show stoper.

Some item numbers to look up for the kits

Thes are just some of the kits for sale copy the item number into the serch and it will come up.

If modifying is not your scene and you are just looking for a run about this is a great buy with the mileage only at 49k the car has still got a lot left to give.

Selling for a freind who has just lost his license do to speeding. So no time wasters and no swaps WINK WINK. WOULD SELL FOR £800

all pics on
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CIVIC_W0QQitemZ130023156623QQihZ003QQcategoryZ18206QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Civic GL Automatic (I Know I Know its not a corsa lol) 24 database queries in 0.0085149 seconds