corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » 02

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 02
Gg_mf

User status: Offline
4th Sep 06 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are 02 so fcking shoot? Me and mark have had our phones on contract for 4/5 years and our bills are between 30-50 per month. Now its time to upgrade and they want to charge me 80 for the K800i and its free for new customers.
_Allan_

4th Sep 06 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get put through to retentions and it'll be free don't deal with the upgrade muppets.
Gg_mf

4th Sep 06 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok thanks will try that.
Arnie

4th Sep 06 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They tried charging me £60 for the K700 a couple of years a go, I just told them I'd cancel my contract and go buy if for free on the same tariff from Phones4u. They then offered it to me for free.
Gg_mf

4th Sep 06 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There having none of it. Im gonna cancel and move.
dave17

4th Sep 06 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They always give me free stuff?

This year they took £5 off my bill and gave me 100mins extra any network anytime, that was through retentions
Gg_mf

5th Sep 06 at 06:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it ended up going through retentions but all they offered me was a months free bill which is standard only 25 quid then they still wanted 80quid for the phone which is shoot. Anyway when i get back off my hols me and mark are starting up with orange..free fone, 550 peak mins and unlimited texts for 35 per month...anybody else on this deal i think its great?
Jamescorsa97

5th Sep 06 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good deal!
dave17

6th Sep 06 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gg_mf
Yeah it ended up going through retentions but all they offered me was a months free bill which is standard only 25 quid then they still wanted 80quid for the phone which is shoot. Anyway when i get back off my hols me and mark are starting up with orange..free fone, 550 peak mins and unlimited texts for 35 per month...anybody else on this deal i think its great?

18 month contract though?
Gg_mf

7th Sep 06 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah 18 months. It drops a little for 12months but im not that fussed
corsa-sxi

7th Sep 06 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im in same boat mate i spend about £30 on contract and they want £80 for the phone

i 1st spoke to an upgrade muppet and she said she would gimme extra 50min anytime to any1 and offer me phone for £70

i went thru to retentions and guy said how about an extra 300min and 200text for free
so thats £20 for 500min and 300text
or £15 and get 200min and 300text

i was saying to the guy becuase they gimme £10 off line rental a yr, that reduces my average spend, so i dnt geta cheaper deal, which is a bit of a con, gonna ring back next week see if the phone has gone down in price
Gg_mf

7th Sep 06 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant be bothered with them any more. I just wont pay the price for a new phone when new customers get it for free. Go on to orange...good phones for free and better deals

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » 02 24 database queries in 0.0125659 seconds