corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.6i Sport in black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.6i Sport in black
Timmyace

User status: Offline
6th Sep 06 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa 1.6i Sport. Black with full body kit as can be seen by the photos. The car is in good condition save the usual stone chips and one or two very minor imperfections comensurate with a car of this age. It is fitted with a set of Momo GTR 16" alloy wheels and tyres which have covered only about 3k miles. They cost over £500 and were new earlier this year.
The road tax has expired and the MOT runs out in November 2006. It has only covered about 5k miles since its last MOT hence reason for sale as I have hardly used it. It has a piper cross induction kit, clear light lenses and a sports exhaust fitted. Quite a few bills and most old MOTs available. We have the V5 which is registed in my name. Any inspection welcome.
---------------------------
Where is the car located?: Ross on Wye
What is the age of the car?: 1999
Asking Price: £2250

[Edited on 06-09-2006 by Timmyace]

[Edited on 06-09-2006 by Timmyace]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.6i Sport in black 24 database queries in 0.0070870 seconds