corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Just been taught a footballing lesson

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just been taught a footballing lesson
Danny P

User status: Offline
7th Sep 06 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate of mine owns a fucking massive house, and he has his own astroturf 5-a-side court Anyways we have a mess about up there most Thursdays, we were struggling for 10 payers tonight so his dad said he'd get 5 lads together and we'd have an "Old Boy Vs Young Un's match.

Turned up and most of them look about 50 odd, and well out of shape, nice one we thought, were a good team, easy game tonight - How fucking wrong we were!!!

They destroyed us!! Us lot trying all the fancy shit, them lot just playing the easy ball around, we were fucked after about 20 mins while they had hardly broken sweat.

Ended up losing about 16-10 after an hours play, then we all collapsed while they were still running around

Moral of the story, never underestimate the opposition

[Edited on 07-09-2006 by Danny P]
mav

7th Sep 06 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stuartmitchell

7th Sep 06 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah my old boys the same with his mates, just pass it back and forward and back and sideways......then we get bored, loose concentration.....game over
Hammer

8th Sep 06 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I play against my uncles with the rest of my cousins on a saturday, i think we have yet to win.

There's no organisation and no1 wants to sit back when your young its all gung ho whereas they all sit at the back wait for 5 young uns to run at them pass it out and score, same story every week
Jules

8th Sep 06 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all about discipline and doing the simple things well
You have been wtfsteverirwinpwnzor3d by some old boys

[Edited on 08-09-2006 by Jules]
Jordinho Careca

8th Sep 06 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its because the old boys were playing their footy when brazil reigned supreme in the 50/60/70s era

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Just been taught a footballing lesson 23 database queries in 0.0081520 seconds