corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sxi b shape for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sxi b shape for sale
puregarage87uk

User status: Offline
12th Sep 06 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi its time for the corsa to go as im making way for my honda civic coupe. im after 1200 for it . comes with no sterio i can put some speakers in there if wanted but they wont be anything special. on a v plate 75 k thats of the top of me head il have to check that. 4 recently new tyres on it peco bib bore 4 back box on it. 15 inch alloys. arches have been sprayed ready to go on but car needs a respray for them to look in place which is why i havent put them on. im gonna take everything out of it this weekend then ill get some more pics up of it once its clean etc..

this is what the car looks like.

any questions just ask. mot and tax till mid if not end of october ill have to check that . im located in kent for collection purposes

[Edited on 12-09-2006 by puregarage87uk]
R4LY_5LG

12th Sep 06 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price?
puregarage87uk

12th Sep 06 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1200 as it says in the text

[Edited on 12-09-2006 by puregarage87uk]
bingham1989

13th Sep 06 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate wat litre is the car??
SwN

14th Sep 06 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be a 1.2 16v
bingham1989

14th Sep 06 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wicked if u still got it in october sorta time which i doubt u will ill probs have it off ya
puregarage87uk

14th Sep 06 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when in october mate as the tak runs out in 2 weeks if you want to pay extra i can get it taxed for u. and the mot runs out in october some time. pm me mate or add me on msn check profile for that

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sxi b shape for sale 24 database queries in 0.0818160 seconds