corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa redtop

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa redtop
y4n

User status: Offline
15th Sep 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i have a corsa redtop with 80k on clock with full service history, has tax end september and MOT till march 2007 and had a minor engine rebuild 3000miles ago, the car is on a 1996 'P' plate and has had only 3 owners from new, the car was built by a mechanic who i used to work for and was him who did the rebuild. Its body work has a few places of rust here and there and is absolutely standard, the interior is standard aswell.

what needs to be done? it needs the rev counter wired up and needs the logbook to be changed as its still a 1.2 but other than that its a nice fast car and the engine is mechanically sound.

Selling because i want a turbo car

will take nearest offers or swap for something turbocharged

Price £2200ono

y4n

User status: Offline
15th Sep 06 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres my email address yan5354@hotmail.com or you can pm me

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa redtop 24 database queries in 0.0082030 seconds