corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » York City 'v' Southport Official Conference game sponsored by Yorkie

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author York City 'v' Southport Official Conference game sponsored by Yorkie
Marc

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 06 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Goalkeeper Tom Evans is back following his 3 match ban for swearing and as such they won their last two games and are back in to 5th place.

I'll post the score as I'm sure you're all really keen to hear the out come!
Marc

23rd Sep 06 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It took me 30 minutes to get from my house to pic my mate up and as such missed the first 10 minutes, we also had to stand as the main stand styles were closed! The score was already 1-1 when we got there and City striker Craig Farrell had scored his first goal for the club. It wasn't an easy match for York and Southport got a second goal that at first seemed to be off side but was eventually awarded, much to the pleasure of 150 Southport fans! York were lucky when Southport scored an own goal bringing the score to 2-2. They had so many chances to score a third in the last 10 minutes it was untreu, a couple of really easy shots too. Suppose 1 point is better than the loss they were so looking like getting.

Attendance was 2450 which I thought was quite impressive.

Lost my bet though
Natalie

23rd Sep 06 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oxford still 6 clear at the top
Marc

23rd Sep 06 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up in to 3rd though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » York City 'v' Southport Official Conference game sponsored by Yorkie 23 database queries in 0.0101061 seconds