corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » sony ericsson w800i reduced

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sony ericsson w800i reduced
AzClem

User status: Offline
1st Oct 06 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im selling my sony ericsson w800i camera phone due to the fact im spending too much money on it as pay as you go. im gonna switch to contract and see if thats any better. i've owned the phone for 4 months and bought it brand new costing me over £200.
The phone is in excellent condition with no scrapes, scratches or marks on it and comes with charger, headphones and also an unregistered sim, on orange network.

Phone features include:
Radio
Music files
2.0 mega pixel camera
free memory stick
Internet access
Computer connection etc etc, the list goes on....

The phone is for sale on the orange website for £189.95 with £10 free airtime....
This is a bargain, could be yours for £100 + p&p which is prob less than £10, bearing in mind all the downloads i've put on it, over 70 new ringtones. feel free to u2u me
pics available, im me or drop me an email ajclem85@aol.com ;-)

[Edited on 01-10-2006 by AzClem]

[Edited on 03-10-2006 by AzClem]
AzClem

1st Oct 06 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sunday bump
AzClem

2nd Oct 06 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tops
AzClem

3rd Oct 06 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt now reduced BARGAIN

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » sony ericsson w800i reduced 24 database queries in 0.0056620 seconds