corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Colours: opinions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Colours: opinions
Teknologikal

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 06 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My SRi is currently black...but I'm thinking of having her done in red with black (sprayed) bumpers/arches/door handles but the engine bay will not be getting done (touched up any rusty areas); big no-no or not?. Wondering if any of you have a spoiler that is NOT colour coded to the bodywork? Any pics?

Since my boot is semi smooth I was thinking I should break up the back end with a black spoiler. Shall I have her all redone in black? .....any comments welcomed.

[Edited on 22-10-2006 by Teknologikal]
j7 gkk

22nd Oct 06 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do it in black with a pearl or a bit of red glitter
Teknologikal

23rd Oct 06 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's uncanny! I spoke to the sprayer yesterday and he said exactly the same thing...what's more, he'll colour code my plastics for no extra

Will post pics before/after shots when she's done....booked in for 16th November.....Xmas is early this year
Marc

23rd Oct 06 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black with a blue flip

New Poll