corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Everton vs Luton

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Everton vs Luton
Nath

User status: Offline
25th Oct 06 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well Everton were far too good for us, totally outclassed and capitalised on our mistakes big time. If it wasn't for Beresford the score woudve been about 7-0. AJ the little cunt dived for their penalty, which was rightly saved by Beresford. Poor penalty in truth from Arteta.

As for their fans, they were fucking rubbish! I've been to noisier library's. Granted the game meant very little but fuck, they NEVER sang. Even when 4-0 up they sat there in absolute silence, strange. People's Club my arse!

The seats were straight out of the 1920's too, solid wood with no contours for your arse. Couldn't be more uncomfortable!

I knew we'd lose but as i'm loyal I thought i'd go and show my support anyway.

[Edited on 25-10-2006 by Nath]
Cosmo

25th Oct 06 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
The seats were straight out of the 1920's too, solid wood with no contours for your arse. Couldn't be more uncomfortable!

Goodison is just a shed painted blue with a few wooden benches....what more did you expect?!

Did you find parking around the ground OK in the end?
Nath

25th Oct 06 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well its Premier League, I expected a bit more than that

Yeah parked in that big car park near the Texico garage, just up the road from Goodison, and across the road from Anfield. Stanley Park area.

I was impressed by Anfield though, had a special feel to it, if that makes sense.

[Edited on 25-10-2006 by Nath]
Cosmo

25th Oct 06 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well its Premier League, I expected a bit more than that

Yeah parked in that big car park near the Texico garage, just up the road from Goodison, and across the road from Anfield. Stanley Park area.

I was impressed by Anfield though, had a special feel to it, if that makes sense.

[Edited on 25-10-2006 by Nath] [/quote

opposite the texaco garage, on a massive car park? If so that is exactly where the new stadium is being built
Nath

25th Oct 06 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah right there. Massive bit of land that! Whats happening to Anfield? Shame about the houses around Anfield as the stadium itself looked nice.
Cosmo

25th Oct 06 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah right there. Massive bit of land that! Whats happening to Anfield? Shame about the houses around Anfield as the stadium itself looked nice.

knocked down and the land will be part of the regeneration of the area. I think around 15mil is being spent on the surrounding area so will hopefully not be so shitty once its all done.

Would of been good if they did something similar to Highbury with apartments but the area is too bad to have nice apartments built (saying that so is the area around Highbury!)
Nath

25th Oct 06 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I think nice apartments might look a little out of place

It's a real shame they can't extend Anfield.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Everton vs Luton 23 database queries in 0.0109520 seconds