corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B C20LET conversion hose kits

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B C20LET conversion hose kits
Roosemotorsport

User status: Offline
26th Oct 06 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New kit developed for the Corsa C20LET conversion.
coolant kit

Ancillary kit

Turbo coolant kit

Breather kit

Regards Paul

Coolant £95
Ancillary £130
Turbo coolant £100
Breather £110
Free Carriage on full compliment of hoses (Mainland UK)

Regards Paul.

[Edited on 05-11-2006 by mav]
Ste L

26th Oct 06 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wrong bit mate, you want the parts for sale bit
Roosemotorsport

29th Oct 06 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
wrong bit mate, you want the parts for sale bit

Confused now, i thought this was the parts for sale bit,

Regards Paul
namkeaps

29th Oct 06 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

needs base prices fella
Roosemotorsport

3rd Nov 06 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prices in total vauxhall.
Ben GSi16v

3rd Nov 06 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont buy TV so whats the prices anyone?
Roosemotorsport

5th Nov 06 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coolant £95
Ancillary £130
Turbo coolant £100
Breather £110
Free Carriage on full compliment of hoses (Mainland UK)

Regards Paul.
stevegreetham

5th Nov 06 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they available in red?
Roosemotorsport

6th Nov 06 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stevegreetham
are they available in red?

Certainly are.
Daimo B

7th Nov 06 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mental prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 hose kitfor XE = £200

Yours comes to over double the price for 18 hoses...

Would ahve been interested, but those prices are mad... More expensive than bloody Samco for effectivly the same stuff.

The breather pipes about 10cm long and about 2cm wide, so how can you justify over £100 for the kit????????????
City

7th Nov 06 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were is the 13 hose kit for xe mate for 200?
Roosemotorsport

8th Nov 06 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Mental prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 hose kitfor XE = £200

Yours comes to over double the price for 18 hoses...

Would ahve been interested, but those prices are mad... More expensive than bloody Samco for effectivly the same stuff.

The breather pipes about 10cm long and about 2cm wide, so how can you justify over £100 for the kit????????????

I don't know who's been feeding you this imformation but their wrong.
Firstly you say XE. and you say Samco's are £200 for 13 hoses. Have you tried fitting them to your corsa. I have and they don't fit. Samco's kit is made up from hoses out of different car kits. Not taylor made items.
My full compliment for the corsa C20XE conversion is made up from 15 hoses £335. The C20LET conversion is made up from 21 hoses.
Every hose you get fits perfectly. What you pay for is top quality hoses and all the development work i have put into the kit.
You also mentioned the breather hoses being over £100 pounds.
The only breather kit i do over £100 is for the C20LET.
Now i want you to read this carefully.
The price i pay for flurosilicone which i line my breather hoses with is £200 + VAT per square metre. 1mm thick. The smaller the diametre of the hose the more complicated. The more complicated the more time needed to make the hose. The more time needed to make the hose the more money you pay.
With an enclosed breather system you need top quality fluronsilicone. This stops the oil decaying the hose which will stop particals of rubber from depositing into your sump area and then being picked up by your oil pump and blocking your oil ways. Resulting in a damaged engine.
All my breather hoses are made from high temperature silicone with an oil liner. Some hose companys don't use this method that is why their hoses discolour and turn black so quickly.
Check out Courtney and Regals web sites you'll find Samco's hoses are way more expensive than mine and don't offer as many in their kits as i do.
Remember, if you think my hoses are to expensive then don't buy them, but don't pull them down when you know so little about them.
I suggest you take a look through the Vauxhall forums and check out all my feed back.Then you will find out what people think about Roosemotorsport hoses. Roosemotorsport and samco's are deffinately not effectively the same stuff. as you put it.
Hope this has helped.

[Edited on 08-11-2006 by Roosemotorsport]
Mattb

8th Nov 06 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the only time i have ever seen turbo coolant pipe...
Mattb

8th Nov 06 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also the funny shaped coolant pipe (the one that comes off the back of the water pump) is this available seperately? some how i keep on splitting them
namkeaps

8th Nov 06 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair play for that mate

very well expained
Daimo B

9th Nov 06 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Roosemotorsport

Firstly you say XE. and you say Samco's are £200 for 13 hoses. Have you tried fitting them to your corsa. I have and they don't fit. Samco's kit is made up from hoses out of different car kits. Not taylor made items.
My full compliment for the corsa C20XE conversion is made up from 15 hoses £335. The C20LET conversion is made up from 21 hoses.
Every hose you get fits perfectly. What you pay for is top quality hoses and all the development work i have put into the kit.
The price i pay for flurosilicone which i line my breather hoses with is £200 + VAT per square metre. 1mm thick. The smaller the diametre of the hose the more complicated. The more complicated the more time needed to make the hose. The more time needed to make the hose the more money you pay.
With an enclosed breather system you need top quality fluronsilicone. This stops the oil decaying the hose which will stop particals of rubber from depositing into your sump area and then being picked up by your oil pump and blocking your oil ways. Resulting in a damaged engine.
All my breather hoses are made from high temperature silicone with an oil liner. Some hose companys don't use this method that is why their hoses discolour and turn black so quickly.
Check out Courtney and Regals web sites you'll find Samco's hoses are way more expensive than mine and don't offer as many in their kits as i do.
Remember, if you think my hoses are to expensive then don't buy them, but don't pull them down when you know so little about them.
I suggest you take a look through the Vauxhall forums and check out all my feed back.Then you will find out what people think about Roosemotorsport hoses. Roosemotorsport and samco's are deffinately not effectively the same stuff. as you put it.
Hope this has helped.

Errr, me mate, i've been feeding me this information. My engines......

£50 in 2000 - 5 hoses.

£90 odd in 2001. 6 Hoses - Samco (already too expensive).

£200 in 2004

And hoses WE'RE to go on....

Its rubber silicone hoses at the end of the day, its not rocket science, it really isn't. All that is just jibberish. If your a motorsport team, you'd know its jsut a way of reducing fluid temperatures and looking good. Maybe increasing the flow rate inside the inlet pipe system, but thats it... I don't need feedback, they are just hoses and you would expect them to firt perfectly. If i ahd rubber hoses that fell apart causing an engine failure, my solicitors would be straight on the case. Fortunatly in 7 years, nothing has ever gone wrong, in fact, no-one i've ever known has had any of these "issues" you've mentioned.

Your prices are simply outragous. I told my other half and she p1ssed herself laughing (thats the one with the C20LET). £335 for an XE kit.....l Would you like me to bend of, apply lube to myself and part my cheeks?

Your right, im not going to buy them now, certainly not at those prices. And im just making other people aware of how much of rip off they are for what you get. People can then choose themselves can't they. Take a 1/3 off that and we MAY be interested, but those prices are simply rediculas.

With all due respect, your trying to make as much money as possible, and im sitting here trying to protect some of the younger owners from being stitched up by highly overinflated prices. No-ones really in the wrong, but then you ahve to accept opinions if your posting on a public forum.

As said, its peoples money, they can choose. Im choosing not to order any hoses from your kit becuase they are simply far to expensive for what they are, and using comparisons of previous hose setups i've had, i've seen, and known about.

[Edited on 09-11-2006 by VXR]
City

9th Nov 06 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VXR were is the 13 hose kit for xe mate for £200?
Daimo B

9th Nov 06 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PM'd
Roosemotorsport

9th Nov 06 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by Roosemotorsport

Hope this has helped.

Errr, me mate, i've been feeding me this information. My engines......

£50 in 2000 - 5 hoses.

£90 odd in 2001. 6 Hoses - Samco (already too expensive).

£200 in 2004

And hoses WE'RE to go on....

Its rubber silicone hoses at the end of the day, its not rocket science, it really isn't. All that is just jibberish. If your a motorsport team, you'd know its jsut a way of reducing fluid temperatures and looking good. Maybe increasing the flow rate inside the inlet pipe system, but thats it... I don't need feedback, they are just hoses and you would expect them to firt perfectly. If i ahd rubber hoses that fell apart causing an engine failure, my solicitors would be straight on the case. Fortunatly in 7 years, nothing has ever gone wrong, in fact, no-one i've ever known has had any of these "issues" you've mentioned.

Your prices are simply outragous. I told my other half and she p1ssed herself laughing (thats the one with the C20LET). £335 for an XE kit.....l Would you like me to bend of, apply lube to myself and part my cheeks?

Your right, im not going to buy them now, certainly not at those prices. And im just making other people aware of how much of rip off they are for what you get. People can then choose themselves can't they. Take a 1/3 off that and we MAY be interested, but those prices are simply rediculas.

With all due respect, your trying to make as much money as possible, and im sitting here trying to protect some of the younger owners from being stitched up by highly overinflated prices. No-ones really in the wrong, but then you ahve to accept opinions if your posting on a public forum.

As said, its peoples money, they can choose. Im choosing not to order any hoses from your kit becuase they are simply far to expensive for what they are, and using comparisons of previous hose setups i've had, i've seen, and known about.

[Edited on 09-11-2006 by VXR]

Im just giving you advise. Take it or leave it.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B C20LET conversion hose kits 24 database queries in 0.0208421 seconds