corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Kicker, Kenwood, Alpine ICE.. (PRICE CHANGES)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kicker, Kenwood, Alpine ICE.. (PRICE CHANGES)
Daimo B

User status: Offline
11th Nov 06 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Change of plans means i longer need this kit All bits were used about a year ago and only just run in, i ran them in gently so they sound great. Its higher end kit and all cost me over £200 each new.

Kicker 65.2 6 1/2" components. 150w peak and 75w RMS. These provide great mid bass backfill and high pitch. Comes with original boxing. £70 inc P+P

I think they look the nuts, and they sound as good as they look. These went in the back, the cones are too deep for the corsa door, so you'll either need to cut out the grill area on the lower doorcard, or cut away some of the door inside.

Also, i've got some Kenwood KFC-PSR71P 6 1/2" components that I used in the front doors. These arn't so good as the Kickers at mid bass, but do give better medium range sound and high pitch. I had to make some adaptors to fit the cone in the door, so i'll chuck these in as well. Again, only just run in. Also in original box. 200w peak. £50 inc P+P

I ran them through this amp. Alpine MRV-F340

4x65w RMS@2ohm
4x35w@4ohm (12v)
4x55w@4ohm (14.4v)

500w Max. Used this to run all 4 components above, or could be used to run a set of comp + sub etc.. £100 inc P+P

Err best pic i've got. Its the lower (smaller) of the two amps.
Better pictures availble on request. I've also got all the cabling for the above if someone wants to buy it (still in the car). Make me an offer on all this. Power cables and speak cable runs to battery and front doorcards, so theres quite a bit

NW Kent.

[Edited on 22-11-2006 by VXR]
Daimo B

12th Nov 06 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New images added.
MJ

12th Nov 06 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£100 for amp
Daimo B

13th Nov 06 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will come back to you, the kits all practically brand new and cost me a lot more than its for sale at. Its priced cheaply as it is really so don't want to go any lower.
Daimo B

17th Nov 06 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Umpetty Bumpetty
Daimo B

22nd Nov 06 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edit, serious price changes after some research.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Kicker, Kenwood, Alpine ICE.. (PRICE CHANGES) 24 database queries in 0.0105150 seconds