corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS : Snow patrol tickets

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FS : Snow patrol tickets
casper_ac

User status: Offline
20th Nov 06 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok ive 2 snow patrol tickets for sale.
its the odyssey date in decemeber, 21st!
Can;t remember off hand where they are located. all i can remember is that they are seated and in a decent position, because im in the row in front!
The tickets are at home and im up at uni in case u think that its strange i cant tell u the seat numbers etc!
ive had offers of 100 quid and apologies to those PMs i aint replied to but here's your opportunity to grab a set of tickets which are like gold dust!
offers over £110 sorry if i seem like im touting but i rang for absolute ages to get these and t cost me a fortunate plus the whole inconvenience whilst at work etc!
I bought four, for me the GF and 2 of her friends but now we've split up and no way shes gettin them!
So...
work away
highest offer, or one i cant refuse gets them!
I will post recored deilivery for free!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS : Snow patrol tickets 24 database queries in 0.0118439 seconds