corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » R127 NHS and K822 XRJ are they stil alive?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R127 NHS and K822 XRJ are they stil alive?
jamesewan86

User status: Offline
20th Nov 06 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey, just out of curiosity duz any1 know where my old cars are?

r127 nhs: black corsa, 1.6 sport, was sold up the nairn/inverness direction and the last i heard it was a valver

k822 xrj: white 1.2 nova converted to 1.4 sri, abnormaly load exhaust (souned good actually and im not a fan of really noisy exhausts) last time i saw it was in inverurie and was apparently sum1 who had recently passed there test
ShEp

21st Nov 06 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never seen a black 1.6 sport up inverness way apart from mine, and that w-reg

ill keep ma eyes peeled though if i do see anythin ill post. i recognise the nova plate, let me check a car 2night that goes about i think that might be it,

if it is, its mint, has black wheels now, it didnt have them last week, and its a lassie that owns it
K3 VMU

21st Nov 06 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
never seen a black 1.6 sport up inverness way apart from mine, and that w-reg

ill keep ma eyes peeled though if i do see anythin ill post. i recognise the nova plate, let me check a car 2night that goes about i think that might be it,

if it is, its mint, has black wheels now, it didnt have them last week, and its a lassie that owns it

no , i kno the nova u r on about mate, but it aint it, i ve already had this discussion with James, as the lassie that has it,bot my old black corsa,and fukin ruined it.
jamesewan86

21st Nov 06 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a look anyways tho bud, it might be it you never know! the corsa was sold to a guy called robert thompson from auldearn if thats any help? wish i never sold the black one!

yeah kev, she did ruin ur old beast, used 2 b a bonny car, now its a tub, mine the days at college wee the 3 black vauxhalls! till 2 were sold and 1 was a write off!
ShEp

22nd Nov 06 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah thats not the nova, there's 3white ones go around Dingwall tho (Dingwall being 10miles north of Inverness)

i have a black w-reg 1600sport if sum1 wants to relive they're youth
jamesewan86

22nd Nov 06 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah, got my hands full with my project gls at the moment, wish i cud afford it, love a black corsa... wen its clean! but im still payin back my accord type r aswell, money is so shit!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » R127 NHS and K822 XRJ are they stil alive? 23 database queries in 0.0056159 seconds