corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ***Pride and Joy CORSA TURBO NOW SOLD :'-(***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***Pride and Joy CORSA TURBO NOW SOLD :'-(***
S.A Corsa

User status: Offline
4th Dec 06 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we have my pride and joy the phrase no cost spared does not do this car justice.... The base car is a 1995 SRI 1.4 16v (STILL 1.4 16V ON LOG BOOK,HOWEVER BOUGHT A FULL CALIBRA FOR ENGINE AND PARTS SO HAVE ALL ENGINE NUMBERS AND PROOF WHERE ENGINE CAME FROM SO INFROMING DVLA IS EASY IF YOU WISH) but it is far from this now the styling of the car has been kept to a simple smooth look i did all the work myself and put many hours of love into it.
The car is by no means just a shiney car it is an immaculate shell. I personally have fully waxoyl'd the car this includes (the underside of the car, inside the sills, under the bumpers, under the wings, in the bulk head, in the chassie legs, inside the doors etc also the interior pannels have been clear waxoyl'd. after all you cant make a good car on weak foundations
The car was fully stripped down to do this before i resprayed the car (originally black now Grey) on respraying the car i did a few subtle custom touches and also stripped the inside out and painted all of this to.This car really is solid and has no Rot or Rust any inspection welcome.
The car is now fitted with a 2.016v turbo (C20let) which has been fully rebuilt and a few parts added more for strenth than performance really including arp conrod bolts and triple layer steel head gasket, cool running stat and fan switch...
The engine has had full new vauxhall gm timing belt kit fitted to it has been ran on only the highest quality oils and fluids in all the time i have owned it and has had a full service less than 300 miles ago. The engine conversion is a pro job and no corners have been cut full engine rebuild,new clutch,machined fat shafts and hubs mtec fwd converted f28 six speed.No smoke at all
The car is fitted with coilovers, 286mm black diamons disks and pads, carbon kevlar seats (costing over £1000) digi clocks. spa speedo, Light weight rally spec rims, yoko tyres, full s/s exhaust,morretes
and much much more this car really must be seen to be appriciated any questions please feel free to ask

Lots of previous mots and recipets

The only reason i am selling this car is because i have found a cav turbo which is my dream car

Thousands spent £3500 ono (car is now fitted with morrete head lights)

[Edited on 05-12-2006 by S.A Corsa]

[Edited on 07-12-2006 by S.A Corsa]

[Edited on 08-12-2006 by S.A Corsa]

[Edited on 08-12-2006 by S.A Corsa]
deanmcreynolds26

4th Dec 06 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love it good luck with the sale!
AuroraSport

4th Dec 06 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome car
S.A Corsa

4th Dec 06 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be sad to see it go but gotta keep my chin up if i want a cav turbo before there all gone
SwN

4th Dec 06 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now that is sweet free bump
S.A Corsa

4th Dec 06 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers
python

4th Dec 06 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate, what is the mileage on the car?? what is the MOT and TAX and has the car got PAS, EW and ABS??
S.A Corsa

4th Dec 06 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the milage is 121,000 The car has a MOT certificate valid until the end of march unfortunatly the tax runs out at the end of the month but will re tax for 6months if sells, The car did have PAS but does not now(i prefer the feel of no power steering especially with so much torque steer) can be fitted with a bracket for about 70 quid, Windy windows (to keep weight down) no abs but does stop very well with black diamond cross drilled and groved 286mm discs on which are almost brand new like everything else on the car. Hope this is of help to you
python

4th Dec 06 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for that, would you be willing to sort out the V5(update it) before selling? Also who did the conversion and have you got reciepts for it and are there any mods(power wise) to the engine??

[Edited on 04-12-2006 by python]
S.A Corsa

4th Dec 06 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes the V5 could be updated this is not a problem (would need a deposite though before i would do it)
Yes have reciets for the conversion and parts and doner car... The conversion was done by Griffin Autosports who are based in Co.Durham (north east england) The engine does not have any power mods to it as my intentions where to get the engine ran in in standard form (which is now done) before the engine was added any additional stress... The only mods to the engine are K&N filter (due to the fact the standard air box would not fit) SFS boost hoses and alloy boost pipes the car is also fitted with an uprated front mount intercooler and baileys twin piston dump valve... i will take some more pics of the engine bay now as it is a very neat job and the other pic dosent show this ....
python

4th Dec 06 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers, would you be interested in a swap for a 206 gti plus cash???
Jas

4th Dec 06 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stunning! pay my insurance for a year and il buy it tommorow

ttt
S.A Corsa

4th Dec 06 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No sorry only thing im intrested in swapping is cav turbo sorry i really dont want to sell the car but as any vauxhall fan will tell you cav turbos are getting rarer by the day and i just need a bit more cash 2 get one hence selling the corsa btw jas 16v Its only a 1.4 cheap insurance
S.A Corsa

4th Dec 06 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took some more pics of the engine bay as promised also a few of the morretes. N.B one of the inside bulbs is missing (but i still have this and it is in full working condition) it has been removed as i have fitted a cold air feed in for the filter. the lights are still road legal and have had the indicators built into them instead of the ugly ones on the bumper. Thanks again

The morettes

Or can replace inside bulb to look like this

Sorry this last pic is a bit dark my camera was made in 190dinosour and has no flash

[Edited on 04-12-2006 by S.A Corsa]
nova_gteuk

4th Dec 06 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is pure sex wee!!

Free Bump
S.A Corsa

4th Dec 06 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be sad to see it go just hope a cav t puts the smile back on my face
corsacrazygsi

4th Dec 06 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got to get myself one of these But at the mo ive only got half the money i would need
ShEp

4th Dec 06 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is fecking lush mate, i love it, not a great time of year to sell but its a beautiful car, u should have no probs

wish i was in a position to buy it, i wouldnt think twice
S.A Corsa

4th Dec 06 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unfortunatly i think its gunna get bust if theres no intrest soon got my eye on a cav turbo and need cash asap
WATSON

4th Dec 06 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DO NOT SPLIT Sure you will sell soon if not soon after xmas if i had the cash i would snap this off you

One sweet looking let
Nick

4th Dec 06 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate i absolutly love this car, i saw it in some ones garage and i think its pure sex, love the front.

If you decide to split can i have dibs on the bumper
MikeyCorsa

4th Dec 06 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well nice wish i had the cash
S.A Corsa

4th Dec 06 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer no bother nick
Graeme
Premium Member

4th Dec 06 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u split i want the seats!

tis a loveryly car though and i kinda hope it doesnt get split!
S.A Corsa

4th Dec 06 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be looking for 500 ono for the seats as they are only 5 months old and have no marks are like new how every this price will include two seats to sets of courbeou side mounts and 2 sets of ajustable floor mounts and 2 sabelt harnesses

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ***Pride and Joy CORSA TURBO NOW SOLD :'-(*** 24 database queries in 0.0487721 seconds