corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Retro fit EPS ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Retro fit EPS ???
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Dec 06 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been looking at adding EPS to my 97 corsa, as i can't be arsed to mess around with a pump etc. but I was just wondering whats involved in doing this ?? I know you have to get the motor, ecu and wiring, but i've also heard that you need the ignition barrel and key from the donor car also ??? Is there anyway of using the original ignition barrel or is it coded to the EPS ECU ??

Does the rack itself, as in the bit in the engine bay need to be changed ?? or does the manual rack still work ok ??

Cheers

Mase
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

17th Dec 06 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im about to do all this next week. looks simple to me tbh.
Mase
Premium Member

17th Dec 06 at 19:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it does to be honest even for me, but was concerned about the ignition barrel more than anything, as i don't really want to have to use 2 seperate keys.

Mase

New Poll