corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gsi Fog Lights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gsi Fog Lights
Wrighty_1988

User status: Offline
19th Dec 06 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey been searching older posts about wiring up GSi fog lights on non GSi's. Ive put a GSi bumper on my Sport and am now wanting to hook the fog up. Do i just need to buy a front fog switch and plug into a connector behind the light switches part of the dash ?

Also when the front is sorted how do i get the power to the fogs ? Do i do a trailing lead from the dash to the lights ?

Thanks.
Wrighty_1988

19th Dec 06 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
AndyCorsaSport

19th Dec 06 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not certain on this, but you have to get the switch, plug the fogs in, and i stick a fuse in the fusebox somewhere, im sure theres something else aswell, but i cant remember.
davey_jack

20th Dec 06 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did this recently, you will need to get a fog light switch, a foglight relay, the wiring plugs that go into the foglights, and some wire. You then have to fabricate a loom that goes from the front fogs to the passenger footwell. Then you will find a black wire that goes into the multiplug on the left hand side. Test that this is connected to the foglight relay, wire your live to here, and then just attach your ground to the metal of the car somewhere. Plug in your foglight relay to the fuse box (check haynes manual for position) and put your switch in where the blank piece of plastic used to be, and your away!

New Poll