corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Smooth handles....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smooth handles....
CorsaLaydee

User status: Offline
29th Dec 06 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have had my handles smoothed, and I know its stupid, but did nothing about how Im going to get into the car till last minute in which time all the alarm fitters are booked up... I have rang around and have a list of options, either;

-Get clifford,toad etc and open boot & driver door and replace standard alarm/central locking on the one fob

-Have just a toad central locking fitted to have the extra output to open door and button inside for boot but means carrying existing vaux fob and toad one around

-Have a button under mirror or wheel arch to open door, told by some this cant be done

Im also on a budget, so the clifford is not appealing!

CorsaLaydee

29th Dec 06 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There must be someone on here with smooth handles apart from me!?! Its sitting outside with the window slightly down so I can get in with a bag covering it lol
Rhino

29th Dec 06 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get someone to fit solanoids to the doors and put a button under the wing mirror.??

just a thought...
CorsaLaydee

29th Dec 06 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know thats what I thought, but I don't know if it would be a good idea them drilling into my freshly painted mirrors, I reeaally wanted it done on a fob but so expensive!
boyracer2002

29th Dec 06 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaLaydee
I know thats what I thought, but I don't know if it would be a good idea them drilling into my freshly painted mirrors, I reeaally wanted it done on a fob but so expensive!
you have the button underneith so nobody can see - so wont matter drilling freshly painted ones as wont do any damage you can see
CorsaLaydee

29th Dec 06 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm ok I have m3 mirrors so don't know how they will be connected!
boyracer2002

29th Dec 06 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u WONT have a problem the amount of ppl who have them in those mirrors is untrue at shows
CorsaLaydee

29th Dec 06 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok excellent, thanks!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Smooth handles.... 22 database queries in 0.0103531 seconds