corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Over heating help!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Over heating help!!
gizmo12

User status: Offline
   10th Jan 07 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once again the car is over heating to the point of boiling the water over.

At first glance the fan was the issue and the fan switch is to blame..so wired the fan on perminatley and ordered new fan swich, gonna fit on Saturday

So driving around the temp sat a 90 which is fine since the fan is on all the time and also the time of yeah.

But now the temp after about 15 mins of driving raise quickly to 95 and then to 100 and then back to 90 etc and the to 100. So the question was raised about the themostat, which is ordered and also going to be fitted on Saturday..

No today when driving to work it nearly boiled over completely and the temp gauge was on past the point of no return so i did the wise thing park up and went to work for 4 hours.

Right so the question i ask is...Is there anything else that could be going wrong that i havent already identified?

It has been suggested that the water pump could be the issue...

How much are they...

And yes i have the correct amount of water in.

Cheers
abdus

10th Jan 07 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=275147&pid=3517516#pid3517516
gizmo12

11th Jan 07 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers bud

New Poll