corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lightened flywheels - xe/let

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lightened flywheels - xe/let
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
24th Jan 07 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought a lightened flywheel for my c20let as my flywheel has lots of little cracks in it. if you look here.....
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/appdata.asp?name=Helix+Autosport+Aluminium+Flywheels&cls=MSPORT&code=HLX_ALUFLYWHEEL

they list the c20let one which would be a pot type
they list one for the astra gte 88-91 which would be a flat type
they list one for the astra 2.0 16v 91-

The part number is the one listed for the bottom one, astra 2.0 16v 91- so if there is only two types i presume the later one is the pot type and should fit

New Poll