corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » OZ deep dish alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OZ deep dish alloys
Rob R

User status: Offline
25th Jan 07 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The wheels off my Cupra are for sale

They are the same stud pattern and pcd as a corsa and have an offset of ET37

The wheels have quite a dished appearance, suitable if you're going for that euro look.

All 4 tyres are in good condition. 2 Pirelli P Zero Neros 205/40/17 and 2 205/45/17 Extremo (something along those lines) are fitted, all having at least 4.5mm of tread left, so plenty of miles in them

The wheels are in average condition with a few marks on them, but a good clean up and touch up will mask most of them (my dads a dab hand with model paint and metal polish)

One wheel does have a dent in it (illustrated in photo) but you can not feel it through the steering, as the wheel appears to be balanced quite well.

I'm after somewhere in the region of £200 for these, plus the cost of postage (circa £50)

Any questions feel free to either u2u or email me. I'll upload some more pics tomorrow when the wheels are off the car

Thanks for looking

Rob

can see dent by the bottom left spoke

Rob R

26th Jan 07 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT for today
Rob R

28th Jan 07 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up we go

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » OZ deep dish alloys 24 database queries in 0.0094619 seconds