corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » splats stickers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author splats stickers
sam-smith

User status: Offline
27th Jan 07 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one mate btw,

but anyway.... could somebody give me a little guide on how to put them om without fucking things up?
John G

27th Jan 07 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there easy mate u just clean the window makin sure no crap or water is on then,

then get the and peel the hard bk side away so the actually letters transfer over and stick to the maskin tape side!

then align the sticker on the window where you want it, then get a cloth and rub over the sticker then to make dounble sure i usualy (using my finger) rub over the actualy letters themselves makin sure then on properly

then get a corner of the maskin tape and peal it away from the window slowly, this will leave the actualy sticker on the window

sam-smith

27th Jan 07 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol didnt work otut so well. the C never stuck properly. and then it came off when i washed it so i gave up on em. its user error though.

shame really. ill get some more sometime. wait til summer when its drier and that.

on another note my rubbing strips came off pretty weell
Wrighty_1988

27th Jan 07 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine are still on, the back window one i accidentally put to far down the window so it took me fooking ages to peal it back off the window. Put it on right tho and it looks great
Oh i did it when it was very windy aswell, wouldnt suggest it.
sam-smith

27th Jan 07 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically what happened was i was rubbing it with a cloth to make sure it stayed down and the c peeled back on got tissue on it. was all down hill from there
John G

27th Jan 07 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so basically there was stil crap on the window or it wasnt dry! otherwise c wud have stuck
sam-smith

27th Jan 07 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
so basically there was stil crap on the window or it wasnt dry! otherwise c wud have stuck

no,

i was rubbing it and a little corner hadnt stuck and it tore back and covered the sticky side with tissue. so there was no chance of it stcikig!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » splats stickers 22 database queries in 0.0112641 seconds