corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20let engine and F20 gearbox

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20let engine and F20 gearbox
carnoisseurcraig

User status: Offline
4th Feb 07 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its been FULLY rebuilt from top to bottom only 30 miles ago. Engine was removed from my nova 2 months ago to go into my calibra. Im selling because i have the opportunity of picking up a damaged reparable subaru impreza for £1600 hence the engine going.

The engine has had everything done to make her 100%.

New big end,little end and mains bearings, Crank reground and polished. Also been lightened and balanced, Block has been skimmed and bored honed, new piston rings, head gasket, complete cylinder head overhaul, 8 new exhaust valves,head skimmed, All gaskets replaced and seals replaced, turbo reconditioned, New clutch, plate and bearing, leads, plugs, dizzycap, rotor arm, cool running thermostat. new timing belt, rollers, tensioners, water pump, crank sensor, water temp sensor, air pressure sensor, knock sensor, fuel pump relay, crank gear sprocket.

as you can see there has been alot of money, time and effort gone into rebuilding this engine and it seriously breaks my heart to sell it but i really want this car so onwards and upwards.

Over 2k spent on getting this engine to the condition its in.
Reason for selling... Funding another project (Subaru)... I can vouch 100% for this engine... there are loads of parts i have missed out but upon viewing of this engine you will notice the amount of time, effort and expense that has gone into rebuilding it... Engine will stil need run in but is 100% and i can provide a video of it going in my nova. Will come with the red cam cover thats not pictured.

Will come with ECU, LOOM and std intercooler. Will come with other bits if needed.

Im based in Inverness and the price is £1600 ***BARGAIN***

[Edited on 05-02-2007 by carnoisseurcraig]
carnoisseurcraig

5th Feb 07 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
jazzer2k3

5th Feb 07 at 02:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really a bargain without a gearbox ...
carnoisseurcraig

5th Feb 07 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you blind!!!!

C20let with F20 gearbox... plus a fully rebuilt engine. These engines go for around 1200-1300 quid...

Someone will see the potential bargain to be had.
macbethxe

5th Feb 07 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

craig my son its macbeth, al give u that for it. And al put it in my corsa. What have u got in u nova now like?
carnoisseurcraig

5th Feb 07 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
carnoisseurcraig

5th Feb 07 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20let engine and F20 gearbox 24 database queries in 0.4543059 seconds