corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Got this yesterday :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got this yesterday :)
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
6th Feb 07 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So i ordered my sound system on Thursday and it arrived yesterday, this is what i got. -

So was wondering how difficult is it to set up because ive read how to wire up amp etc just wonderin if fitting speakers and sub is easy to, because i dont quite understand bridging etc - its a 4 ch amp so i want 2 for speakers an 1 duel one for sub if that makes sense. Whats the deal with capacitors etc are they required or will it be ok if i just connect everything up as it is.

Any help / advice appreciated

[Edited on 06-02-2007 by FruitBooTeR]

[Edited on 06-02-2007 by FruitBooTeR]
Tarrantino

6th Feb 07 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To bridge, all you do is connect one wire the + terminal on one channel and connect the other to the other channels - terminal
Hemzy

13th Feb 07 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a 4 channel amp so you will need two rca leads, you probably only got 1 with that package. also your head unit may need two pre outs one deicated to the subwoofer or you could split one pre out if thats all you have.

New Poll