corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » few parts for corsa b

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author few parts for corsa b
paul.mitchell1984

User status: Offline
8th Feb 07 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

boot lock £10

sport/gsi spoiler in primer slight damage (shown in pic) it has the mounting bracket with it but unfortunately i have no nuts to fasten it down £35

boot with glass again slight scuff on it shown in pic £30

passenger and drivers doors £15 each again slight scuffs on them no rust appart from a small amount on drivers door where wing mirror goes

petrol cap with key had for 6 months then got rid of car cost £35 from vaux new £10

drivers headlight £15

also have

water pump for 1.2i nova engine £15 brand new in box

speedo cable for vaux nova 1.2i for the model with speedo had to be imported from germany then scrapped the car still with receipts never fitted £20

none of these inc postage collection is opreffered as i have no transport at the moment. open to offers

thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » few parts for corsa b 24 database queries in 0.0148058 seconds