corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The worst referee poll

Poll: The worst referee poll
  Uriah Rennie
  Uriah Rennie
  Uriah Rennie

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The worst referee poll
Nath

User status: Offline
27th Feb 07 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Discuss....
Nath

27th Feb 07 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oops I forgot to add HE IS A FUCKING USELESS WANKER
Hammer

27th Feb 07 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got to be Uriah Rennie for me, what's he done to upset you?
Nath

27th Feb 07 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tonight:
Luton 2-3 Norwich

He is a prick. Every set of football fans despise the man. Even commentators lay into him. He isn't fit to be a referee.

Now I hardly ever make up excuse's when we lose, i'm not really a sore loser, but tonight he cost us the game with his inept and inconsistent decision making. Norwich deserved a point at best tonight, yet they got all three. We didn't deserve to lose!

Hammer

27th Feb 07 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I must admit I read Tony Mowbrays view of his performance in West Broms last game and he was far from happy about it. That's very unlikely him as well he's usually the very quiet unreserved type so he must have been poor!
Nath

27th Feb 07 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I must admit I read Tony Mowbrays view of his performance in West Broms last game and he was far from happy about it. That's very unlikely him as well he's usually the very quiet unreserved type so he must have been poor!

He is useless.

For example, in a recent Preston game he was so bad that the half time announcer bloke introduced the second half of the game using this line, 'Welcome back to the second half of the Uriah Rennie show' He got in trouble for that too!
Hammer

28th Feb 07 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The first black referee to officiate top tier football, dare i suggest he has been fast tracked there as a novelty?
Nath

28th Feb 07 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The first black referee to officiate top tier football, dare i suggest he has been fast tracked there as a novelty?

Controversy

Same applies to a certain Miss Amy Rayner though. Equality is great
Russ

28th Feb 07 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont start me on that back twat, wolves have NEVER won a game under him, he hates us, even the baggies fans moaned when he was the ref in fa cup. useless racist, needs to die of aids quick sharp
Hammer

It's a serious probability though, I mean no offence either as you can be black yellow or bright pink for all i care as long as your good at refereeing. The FA may have been felt pressurised to hand out the retainers fairly and when there was only 1 black referee applying it would have looked bad?

Either way i don't think i'd tell him he was shite to his face he looks like a bear
Nath

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
dont start me on that back twat, wolves have NEVER won a game under him, he hates us, even the baggies fans moaned when he was the ref in fa cup. useless racist, needs to die of aids quick sharp

I knew I could count on you
Hammer

28th Feb 07 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ

There was me playing the sensible card, Russ has just come out and said it
Nath

28th Feb 07 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's a serious probability though, I mean no offence either as you can be black yellow or bright pink for all i care as long as your good at refereeing. The FA may have been felt pressurised to hand out the retainers fairly and when there was only 1 black referee applying it would have looked bad?

Either way i don't think i'd tell him he was shite to his face he looks like a bear

I agree, and I bet a big percentage of other fans do too.
Russ

28th Feb 07 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol.

he is fukin incompitent, the head of the ref's association said "i've never had so many complaints prior to match about 1 referee in all my time in the job, he probably isnt up to the task" i mean, come the fuck on, if he was white he'd be in mcdonalds
Hammer

28th Feb 07 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russif he was white he'd be in mcdonalds

Nath

28th Feb 07 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Russ

28th Feb 07 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they manage to keep him out the prem, so us cunts in division 2 get him, he is useless. ok im over it

did i mention he is a useless racist?
Nath

28th Feb 07 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I honestly think he was enjoying winding up the fans tonight. I'm fairly certain Norwich fans share my view of him, even though they won. He seemed to make a decision, then whilst getting called a wanker he'd be looking at the crowd, with the look of what can only be described as enjoyment!
Hammer

28th Feb 07 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Peter Grant Norwich Manager - "It's scandalous the way he talks to players. He shows them no respect, and yet expects respect back. With this referee it's all about him. People come to watch the players and be entertained, not to watch the referee."
Nath

28th Feb 07 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Peter Grant Norwich Manager - "It's scandalous the way he talks to players. He shows them no respect, and yet expects respect back. With this referee it's all about him. People come to watch the players and be entertained, not to watch the referee."

Was that after tonights game?
Russ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2cpzi72BEU

over ruling the offside, and booking martins for wanting the ball back. what a useless cock
Russ

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

no another norwich game a few years previous iirc
Hammer

28th Feb 07 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

Nah 16th Dec after his team got beat 2 nil off Southampton
Nath

28th Feb 07 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still though, shows it's almost unanimous.

Here's a challenge, find a positive comment about Rennie from anybody within football.
Russ

28th Feb 07 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ne of Rennie's harshest critics is Birmingham-based commentator Tom Ross who has had something of a running feud with Rennie, referring to him as "Chief Muppet Referee" in his commenatries for the Birmingham station BRMB. Ross has also accused Rennie of ruining the entertainment of football fans by believing himself to be why fans come to watch, one such critisim of Rennie being;

"He is the worst referee in the English game. He has made so many blunders it is ridiculous. He is a joke to the referees association and continues to humiliate them week in week out."

theres one nathan... oh wait

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The worst referee poll 23 database queries in 0.0170178 seconds