corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » POSSIBLE group buy - carbon engine cover (pic)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author POSSIBLE group buy - carbon engine cover (pic)
C4RL0

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 07 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm trying to get a group buy together on some carbon fibre engine covers for the X14, X16 and C16. I think they may fit other engines, but those are the ones I know of.

I can get the covers at a discount so I thought I might as well pass it on to you guys. The price, if I get 5 people wanting the item is £120 to your door. If I manage to get 10 people wanting the item then I can get the price down an extra £5. If I get less than 5 people the group buy will not be going ahead, sorry.

You might all think that that's a bit much for a carbon engine cover? But they are made out of nothing but carbon fibre, and they are the same shape as the original ones. So they take more time to make, therefore a little bit more money. Follow the links below and have a look at how much these engine covers are going for. . . . .

http://www.reverie.ltd.uk/shop/products.php?p=f9e237

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/default.htm

The ones I can get hold of are exactly the same as the ones Courtenay Sport and Reverie are selling. As you can see, they are asking £200+. If you take a look on the links you can also see what they look like.

If you want one then please put your name down. I will leave this thread open for a week, so it will be closing next thursday night so I can make the order on the Friday.

[Edited on 22-03-2007 by C4RL0]
jammo20

22nd Mar 07 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you make other covers im after some golf parts in carbon have spare parts i need laying around you can use as mouldings let me know

C4RL0

22nd Mar 07 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry mate, just doing the covers at the mo. Doubt i will do anything for VW tbh
C4RL0

22nd Mar 07 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C4RL0

25th Mar 07 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » POSSIBLE group buy - carbon engine cover (pic) 22 database queries in 0.1253970 seconds