corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Male and Female beardies

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Male and Female beardies
j

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 07 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Duno if any1 would be interested but:

My 2 beardies are both back up for sale, they were both sold to someone on another forum, but they messed me around. Need these gone as moving to a flat and wont have room for all of my collection.

1.1 beardies (not to be housed together!!) come with their own setups, £120 each or £210 for both. They are as follows:

Male beardie, Chaz, hes friendly if you know what youre doing but doesnt like being messed about with, lovely colours and a very handsome fella, bought him from a baby and hes never had any health issues etc, comes with a 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 vivarium, heatmat, matstat, all lighting, and some furnishings, so a full setup.

Female beardie, gynxie, shes my baby will be hard to let her go, shes only got 3 legs and half a tail after being housed with younger brothers and sisters when she was born, but she is fully healed now and is a lovely girl very sweet, she is a bit shy but never been aggresive. Would rather she wasnt bred as she is a bit timid. She also comes with a full setup, vivarium, heatmat, all lighting and few furnishings.

Pics:

Females viv on top, males viv is the middle one

Male

Female

[Edited on 23-03-2007 by j]
j

23rd Mar 07 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bbbbump 4 2nite
cheshiresport

28th Mar 07 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very cool, had loads of reptiles, love the bearded dragons but the wife wont let me have anymore reptiles now lol.

Free bump for you mate
j

28th Mar 07 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, theyre great but wont have enough room in a flat for them all, got boas, geckos and an iguana, just something different to a cat or dog
Cupra Steve
Banned

28th Mar 07 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely little things, my gecko is still going strong! nearly 12 yo! Just got a python too, trying to get a vid of eating a mouse!
j

28th Mar 07 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is it take it its a royal?? You should get a boa mate although not many people like watching it eat a large rat

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Male and Female beardies 24 database queries in 0.3720980 seconds