corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fan not coming on

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fan not coming on
JayCarr

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 07 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My fan doesn't come on. So far i have changed two fan switches and still not coming on. Gets to over 105 degrees.

If i by-pass the switch with a paperclip, the fan is constantly on as it should be. Any ideas what could be up with it?
Kellye

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 07 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines the same actually its not its not the switch keeps comin of when I go over bumps lol sorry

New Poll