corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B front strut brace for XE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B front strut brace for XE
neo2

User status: Offline
7th Apr 07 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, got a steel CORSA B front strut brace for sale its nearly new and in anodised finish, what sets this apart from the rest is it has the fittings welded to it to relocate the coolant header tank onto the brace itself, thus giving you a nice straight bar basically between the two strut tops.

Now i bought it to go on mine when i had the standard XE inlet and power cap fitted, and it also fitted when i upgraded to throttle bodies the flat type like 45 DCOE style carbs, but now ive upgrded again its not going to fit, with my individual taper bodies as they are mounted on a 45 degree angle.

So if you have Dcoe or Dhla carbs, or flat type throttle bodies and need a front strut brace this might be of interest to you, i assume it will fit with any type engine ie, 1.6 16v etc.

Looking for £50 please plus postage around the £8 to £10 mark will cover it.

Pics will follow tonight hopefully.

Matty_Moo_

7th Apr 07 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics please
neo2

7th Apr 07 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here are the pics people thanks again.

neo2

8th Apr 07 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All people u2u'd
neo2

9th Apr 07 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now sold sorry

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B front strut brace for XE 24 database queries in 0.0068839 seconds