corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c20xe corsa polished ally front strut brace!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe corsa polished ally front strut brace!!
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
24th Apr 07 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is adam b's old strut brace off his xe corsa!
i bought this to put onto my c20let corsa but it crushing/pressing down on the top hat cover when fitted! the bonnet shuts fine!, it would fit perfect on a c20let corsa if you removed the black top hat cover, but i dont want do this!!
the brace is an m-tec 1, adjustable in height aswell, and is strong and chunky, looks superb when fitted as you can see in th pics in the link

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=354108
im after £50 collected from bolton, or can meet with reasonable distance
postage would be £15 due to size/weight, thanks
Andyrs1800

26th Apr 07 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
mac1976

26th Apr 07 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will this fit on ma xe corsa with the power cap not the ecotech pipe mate cheers and will you do it for 50 posted ...
adamC20xe

26th Apr 07 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mac1976
will this fit on ma xe corsa with the power cap not the ecotech pipe mate cheers and will you do it for 50 posted ...

for xe this one fits its what i got on mine

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Vauxhall-Opel-CORSA-Front-Strut-Brace-Bar_W0QQitemZ290107222940QQihZ019QQcategoryZ40192QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
mac1976

26th Apr 07 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c20xe corsa polished ally front strut brace!! 24 database queries in 0.0159950 seconds