corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.4 16v 1998 Black, buckets, coil overs, mantzel style inlet

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.4 16v 1998 Black, buckets, coil overs, mantzel style inlet
kortas

User status: Offline
28th Apr 07 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

selling my corsa which i was intending to use for track use, would of kept it and finnished it off but have decided to buy another clio 172 to use on track.

its a 1998 corsa sport, 1.4 16v engine x14xe, it has a mantzel style inlet painted rocker and a cheap filter which i found, engine has had a complete head rebuild and sump gasket changed.

omp steering wheel, sony head unit, and an amp i found in my garage so threw it in for the sale, running some pioneer speakers in the doors, corbeau forza bucket seats on genuine corbeau frames to suit corsa sat in for less than 1000 miles

opel grille on front bumper

no rust up here also lovely working sunroof

cat back stainless system, blue flame i think, quite deep noise. doesnt nock or rub

passenger side, these wheels ive had for a long time and have been passed from car to car, i cant keep them now as im a dirty renault boy, there comp mos 15" with yoko a539 1mm off tread markers so cud do with changing

drivers side

engine light comes on from time to time something to do with egr valve i did the paper clip test and thts the code that comes up, prob something to do with the fact its been di passed or never cleaned.

standard corsa sport brakes painted blue, covered about 10k and brand new set of fk ak coil overs done less than 1000 miles

its motd till jan 08 and i am the registered keeper, its taxd till end of 06/07, car has coverd 82,000 miles never missed a beat, will include original manifold, air box and steering wheel with working airbag and original suspension and original front seats

also its fitted with a rear omp strut brace

am wanting just £1600 located in stockport gtr manchester, inspection welcome ring me on 07809891082 or email/msn tonykortas@hotmail.com or pm me here,

[Edited on 28-04-2007 by kortas]

[Edited on 28-04-2007 by kortas]
kortas

28th Apr 07 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

editted , sorry i wrote mot twice, its motd till jan 08 and taxd till 06/07.

tony.
corsaxe.let

29th Apr 07 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you not fancy selling the comp mo's on their own m8? i only live 10 mins away
kortas

29th Apr 07 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1600 and free corsa dont fancy splittng will help it sell.
pdwhelan

29th Apr 07 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good price with whats included

good luck with sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.4 16v 1998 Black, buckets, coil overs, mantzel style inlet 24 database queries in 0.0080562 seconds