corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » spax rsx coilovers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spax rsx coilovers
andys sxi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st May 07 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have got sum spax rsx coilovers just want to know if the cars jacked up and i want to higher the car am i right by thinking winding the nuts down will make the car higher thanks

April 08 feature car
Corsa Phil 666

1st May 07 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No. The lower down the retaining nuts are the lower the car is. If you want to higher the car then do the nuts up in a clockwise fashion. Just remember how many turns you do so each side is equl. Otherwise it's a pain in the arse to re do. I've done it!
andys sxi
Premium Member

1st May 07 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i have to turn the nut to the top of the strut to make it higher cus i was askin 4 my mate hes got a 2.0 corsa and its 2 low 4 him and he wanted to make it higher and ive told him to do it the way i just said ooops

April 08 feature car
Corsa Phil 666

1st May 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes to the top of the strut. i believe with the ring at the top the car is about 30mm lower thn standard but probbly more like 50, 60 with 2 litre weight. God knows how low it would be right at the bottom???
csweatherston

1st May 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
andys sxi
Premium Member

1st May 07 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well it was at the top gonna have to tell him he will have to move it back to the top ooops

April 08 feature car

New Poll