corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Re spraying wheels and pics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Re spraying wheels and pics
j

User status: Offline
2nd May 07 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking about doing my C sxi wheels white, is it just a case of sanding them down primer and spray. Theyve already been refurbed and sprayed but the paints coming away in places.

Also any one got any pics of white C sxi wheels on a blue corsa??
John G

2nd May 07 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if they have been refurbed and have no curbings its just a case of rubbin down the bits where the paint has come of so the surface is smooth, scotchy'ing the whole alloy then primer, paint, laquar
j

2nd May 07 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One has a slight curbing around the edge but nothing really noticeable. So spray cans will do the job?
Matt L

2nd May 07 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check my progress thread around page 3 i did mine. really easy just scotched over the wheel that wasnt curbed and then sanded down the curbed parts till smooth. then primer and sand a bit iff needed then spray.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Re spraying wheels and pics 22 database queries in 0.0120051 seconds