corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What exhaust to use with combat bumper?!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What exhaust to use with combat bumper?!!
Nathan_sw

User status: Offline
   5th May 07 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello,
i recently bought a combat kit for my corsa 1.4 b. I have attached the front bumper and side skirts but the rear bumper is being a pain. At the moment i have a 4" flame burnt exhaust on there and it will not fit through the hole in the bumper. Does anyone know what exhaust size will fit and work. please follow this link to pictures on bebo as that is the only place i have them sorry ( http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?MemberId=20996403&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=4105660236 ) . that link should work if not then please tell me so i can fix it. any help is appreciated thanks!

New Poll