corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 Nissan 200SX S14a

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1996 Nissan 200SX S14a
Welsh Dan

User status: Offline
20th May 07 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Righto, the time has come for me to sell my 200. I'm moving back home soon and need something cheaper to commute to work and back in (80 miles or so a day).

Anyway, as above its a 1996 S14a (think it was registered December 30th). Its got a reasonable spec, so here goes....

1996 Nissan 200sx S14a Non Touring
18" 350z Alloys
Bridgestone Potenza Tyres
5Zigen Miracle Fireball Exhaust
Denso IK24 Iridium plugs
Walbro Fuel Pump
Decat
Nismo 555cc injectors
Horsham Developments stage 2 chip
Brembo Front Discs
Ferodo DS2500 Pads
KYB Shocks
Eibach Springs
Apexi Induction Kit
XS Front Mount Intercooler
Auto gauge gauges set into stereo surround (Voltage, Oil temperature and Water temperature)
Auto gauge gauges in Auto Meter A -pillar pod (Boost and Oil Pressure)
GReddy sandwich plate
Cusco Rear Camber Arms
ACT Prolite flywheel
RPS Max Street clutch
SRB Power/SE Nissan Splitter
Apex Performance short shifter
GReddy Profec B boost controller
HKS uprated actuator
Vision Bulbs H1 6000k conversion
Cream Leather
Touring sideskirts
Clarion components
Alpine rear speakers
Battery relocated to boot
Apex locking collars
Polyurethane steering rack mounts
Goodridge braided brakelines
Brake cylinder stopper

Its on 133k, and has just had 12 months MOT and 5 months tax . It has a FNSH up to about 80k, with regular services since that, and very regular oil changes. I've also got a shedload of receipts and invoices for work carried out on it. I've also got loads and loads of receipts for it. Its just had brand new front pads and discs, rear metal brake lines and Goodridge hoses all around. There is a bit of bubbling on the rear arches at the bottom, and the sills will more than likely need attention in the next 12 months, but i've been told that it wouldn't cost much more than £150 from a reputable bodyshop. The front bumper has also had a poor respray at some point and so the paint isn't fantastic on the bumper and IMO, would benefit from a respray. Theres also a few tiny car park dings and scratches, such as a small 3" scratch on the drivers side wing which has been touched up, and a few small scratches on the rear passenger 3/4 from where someone has scuffed it. Apart from that, there is nothing I would consider major. Interior is in reasonable condition, apart from a slightly scratched centre console, where it looks like a previous owner has had a mobile phone cradle fitted. The wheels have some kerb marks and the rear tyres will need replacing in less than 5k miles. Fronts are fine for the moment. Engine wise, it has a bit of VVT rattle and I suspect that the turbo gaskets will need doing at some point. I'm unable to think of anything else thats an issue with it. It runs absolutely fine without using too much fluids and doesn't smoke at all. We had it rolling roaded at 316bhp, and its now running 281bhp, with the timing turned back a bit to make it a bit safer.

The private plate is not included in the sale. However, this poses a bit of a problem as I haven't sent the docs off to be changed yet. I'm happy for any buyers to either leave a deposit for me to get the plate changed and pick the car up when I get the new documents back, or to let them take the car away, and i'll send off the V5 when its returned with the new reg. Also, the stereo isn't included, although it can be for a price. I also have four spare wheels with tyres (standard 200sx wheels), a full interior, and a few other small bits like standard intercooler and piping, dump valve etc.

I'm looking for £4750ono,

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 Nissan 200SX S14a 24 database queries in 0.0060198 seconds