corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » SUPRA SZ-R AEROTOP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SUPRA SZ-R AEROTOP
CorsaLaydee

User status: Offline
21st May 07 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1993 Toyota Supra Aerotop 3.0 Auto with manual mode and overdrive

General

-Toyota Supra aerotop SZ J-SPEC N/A auto
-5 months TAX
-5 months MOT
-Some history
-Full v5 present

Exterior

-The body work is standard except full respray in Kandy Red which changes from a goldy bronze to dark red which is stunning and stands out from the rest.
-It is in Great condition considering it’s a 1993 car, there is a few stone chips on front bumper as to be expected and also two small makrs on drivers door which are not noticeable as no paint has come off.
-The lights front and back are excellent condition and are not yellowing like many.
-The roof can be removed and stored safely in the boot which has the original brackets to hold it in.
-As the roof is removed often in nice weather there are some chips around the edge of it but the chips are hidden under the rubber seal when on!

Interior

-The interior is in Great condition with cloth sports seats and leather style rear seats, very clean, no burn holes or marks.
-Double din CD player and tape deck.
-All electrics work as new including:
-Electric seats
-Electric mirrors
-Electric windows
-Power steering
-Air conditioning (works perfectly)
-Central Locking
-Immobilizer
-Cat 1 Alarm with proximity sensors.

Wheels/Tyres

The car is sitting on 18” axe alloys which have a dish on them and are Chrome finished and 8.5j wide and are not kurbed, fairly new and wrapped in 235/40/18 all 4 tyres are in Excellent condition.

Brakes/Suspension

-The front brake pads have been replaced a month ago and the rear brake pads have just been replaced with EBC RED STUFF pads
-The car has been lowered 40mm on Eibach Suspension which sits nicely on the 18’’s and does not rub at all.

Engine

-3.0 non turbo which is cheaper insurance than the TT better MPG and still 0-60 in 6 seconds
-The engine is in great condition and is bullet proof, the miles around 109,000 and are motorway miles and this car has not been abused at all, and runs smoothly and has clearly been well maintained.
-It has just had a full exhaust system put on made by Kakimoto a Japanese performance exhaust which has a 5’’ tailpipe

The main reason for selling is that I would like a low milage jap car I can modify or one that is modified already. (preferably a silver supra)

PX / SWAP W.H.Y?

I may be interested in buying yours after I sell mine, therefore, do message me.

Any questions or to to view the car please call me on 07843103294, no time wasters please and only call between 9am – 9pm

Modified RE-AMEMIYA RX-7 also for sale

Looking for 4k which is mega cheap for an aerotop!

[Edited on 21-05-2007 by CorsaLaydee]
ainsley_brader

21st May 07 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant believe yours selling this already!
Looks a nice car good luck with the sale
CorsaLaydee

21st May 07 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol yep I want a manual silver supra with low milage I've decided!!! I'll miss the convertible bit though!!!

[Edited on 21-05-2007 by CorsaLaydee]
CorsaLaydee

23rd May 07 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » SUPRA SZ-R AEROTOP 24 database queries in 0.0117021 seconds