corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Wizards Of Nos Nitrous Kit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wizards Of Nos Nitrous Kit
cmac86

User status: Offline
29th May 07 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really dont want to sell this, but I need the money for my Mk3 Turbo Fund lol.It was going to go in My XE, but plans have changed.

Full Wizards of Nos Nitrous Oxide Streetbalster Kit

Everything you need to fit it to a standard engined fuel injected car.
No other modifications are needed, except different spark plugs if you go for a 50BHP shot or more and possibly an uprated fuel pressure regulator aswell (depending on car).
It is currently set-up with 25BHP Jets. to upgrade the Jets to 50 or 75 or even 100 its a tenner or something like that.

£300 or offers welcome

Can Bring to PVS or ring 07837767462
STEvieXE

29th May 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this a wet or dry kit and does it have a progressive controller?
cmac86

30th May 07 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, Its a Wet Kit and it does not have a controller.
It was fitted to my Vectra. If youve got a 2.0 or similar, you could take a 50BHP shot quite easy without a progressive controller.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Wizards Of Nos Nitrous Kit 24 database queries in 0.0358920 seconds