corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Red Corsa 1.6 8v conversion **about to break**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Red Corsa 1.6 8v conversion **about to break**
rally_corsa1

User status: Offline
   3rd Jun 07 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My treasured red corsa is now ready for breaking, only has 1month remaining on the MOT and 5 months tax.

i cant be arsed to put it through another MOT as bought a new car, so its now surplus to my reqirements,

* 1.6 8v c16se + f15 gearbox
* spare 1.6 8v re-con head, + 290 degree rally cam + belt
* 50mm lowerd on g-max shocks and springs
* Spare F13 gearbox ?? i thinks its f13??
* multi spoke alloys
* gsi bodykit but not front spoiler
* Custom 1off LED brake light spoiler
* M3 syle mirrors
* Race steering wheel

and other usual bits, its still a complete running car, pls note that to lighten the car its bare on the inside, as no carpet,pls note i do have the sideskirts (just not on the car) we still have seats and door cards,
The car is in plymouth, and can be seen or i have photos, any one interested mail me @ james_br@sky.com, or 07708503707

lookin for around £350 cash for the lot...or will break and sell bits individually and can be shipped anywhere in the uk..

Thanks for lookin
James

[Edited on 03-06-2007 by rally_corsa1]

cooki

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 07 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some pics up mate

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Red Corsa 1.6 8v conversion **about to break** 24 database queries in 0.0084960 seconds