corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football "Casuals"

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Football "Casuals"
stuartmitchell

User status: Offline
6th Jun 07 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it just me or are these so called hooligans either jumped up 16 year olds who think there a bit hard or 30yr old men who have fcuk all else to do??

Was down the Pub the other night and they were all talking about arranging a fight with this lot and so and so did this

I dont get it
Cosmo

6th Jun 07 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, totally agree. The vast majority who cause trouble these days are jumped up little chavs.
Hammer

6th Jun 07 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Waste of space, i've been in their company a few times, they mostly talk about who they slashed with stanley knives and find it funny. They have wives, houses and steady jobs as well the degenerates.
stuartmitchell

6th Jun 07 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats just it and I think most of them are too scared to actually do anything

"I'll tell you what lads, we'll meet up with Psycho Jimmy and Slasher Steve from Hibs down the park, sing songs at each other, call them fat bastards then come back to the pub and tell eveyone we slashed all 100 of them"

eddiewhiteley

6th Jun 07 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

totally agree, i just think why not go to the match ,enjoy it and have a few beers,people who want to fight must be fucked in the head,its the last thing id ever want to do
Edd

7th Jun 07 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

neds who are spoiling for trouble or men having a mid life crisis
topshot_2k
Banned

7th Jun 07 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree, although ive seen mates get roped into fighting when they have been provoked by thrown bottles etc. these organised fights are pathetic
Carl

7th Jun 07 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The young chav wannabes are the worst, usually of very low intelligence. I watched the play-off Semi finals, Barnsley vs Huddersfield, in a proper dive in Huddersfield, (because my mate is loved up and his bird was in tere) anyway there was a gang of wannabes in there going on about how they were going to go down the ground after for a fight, going on about other times shit happened to each other. It was clear that they were full of shite fuckwits.

If they want to fight why don't they hire a ring out every Saturday and go fight in that? Is that too logical?
Dee
Banned

7th Jun 07 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Have you met my mate Stanley?"
BigSte

7th Jun 07 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee
"Have you met my mate Stanley?"

quote taken from a quality film
Danny P

7th Jun 07 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
The young chav wannabes are the worst, usually of very low intelligence. I watched the play-off Semi finals, Barnsley vs Huddersfield, in a proper dive in Huddersfield, (because my mate is loved up and his bird was in tere) anyway there was a gang of wannabes in there going on about how they were going to go down the ground after for a fight, going on about other times shit happened to each other. It was clear that they were full of shite fuckwits.

If they want to fight why don't they hire a ring out every Saturday and go fight in that? Is that too logical?

You get people like that in every culture/walk of life though dont you Thats like saying everyone who modifies a Corsa is a Chav becuase of the Chavvy way some Corsa's are styled.

What pub was it out of interest?
Carl

7th Jun 07 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by Carl

You get people like that in every culture/walk of life though dont you Thats like saying everyone who modifies a Corsa is a Chav becuase of the Chavvy way some Corsa's are styled.

What pub was it out of interest?

One up a street from McD's, small and narrow, looks like an old fashioned house from the front, white with wooden bems kind of style. Possibly called the Wellington but might have just made that up.
J da Silva

7th Jun 07 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hooliganism is usually made up of people who never had a violet background, I grew up within a tough area of Sao Paolo and me and my brother would fight nearly everyday with lots of trouble causers, but because we have that history, we are very controlled in a violent environment, it's usually the people who cannot pick fights on themselves and just feel big when they are with a big gang.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football "Casuals" 23 database queries in 0.0154321 seconds