corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SRi 16v - For Sale or Swap!?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa SRi 16v - For Sale or Swap!?
BaNNi

User status: Offline
9th Jun 07 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello, here is my loved Corsa SRi.
Selling it due to needing something a bit -less petrol hungry and I fancy a change really!

Open to offers or swaps!

I know I've got to put a base price so... £800?

Also put it on eBay HERE

Spec:
Carabic Blue shell with matt-black bumpers and arches
Full ashley sport exhaust system on a 4-2-1 manifold
Superchipped remapped ECU system
K&N Filter
Suspect Kent Race Cams, unsure as I've not had to take it apart but it does feel like them!
15" Cavalier GSi Wheels, Toyo Proxes tyres, the wheels have been sprayed black
Lowered 60mm on Spax springs and shocks, bit of a bumpy ride but it has been tracked tuned in every aspect!
GSi spoiler
Comes with the headlight eyebrows, but they are removed for now, they will come with the car!
DEPO Smoked headlights
Smoked Sidelights
Irmsher style smoked rear lights (rare)
LED's on the dash and electric window buttons have been replaced with nice looking blue LED's to stand out
Has full electrics which includes electric windows and electric sunroof
Door handles have been de-locked
Has remote central locking with immobiliser/alarm which lowers insurance as it's an approved system.
The Parcel shelf is from a newer corsa and already has 6x9 holes cut out ready to put some more in or not?
There are uprated front speakers in the doors
Car has had a new battery
New quad core HT leads and Spark Plugs
Had recent oil change and service
Car comes with 2 keys
Has some service history and owners manual

Bad Points --
Every car has them and they aint that bad!
There is a small ammount of rust, little bit on the boot which is common on corsas, and a little behind the front wheel arch.
MOT and TAX has just ran out, but due to not requiring the corsa anymore I have not had it renewed, car should go straight through a MOT as it's completely sound!
Passenger door has to be manualy opened as the central locking motor in it requires re-wiring, been told its a simple fix to make both doors open from the key-fob but not had time myself!
That's about it! but it's a solid car considering it's now 12 years old!
Tried the car today, it's running a little rough, had my mate round as to why it sounds/runs the way it does, it requires a new Dizzycap/Rotar arm, which are like £10 from halfords. (from what i've been told, although if it isnt that it can't be serious as It's been fine and not ragged about!)

Pics:

BaNNi

10th Jun 07 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumperty bump

had a few offers from eBay ... no one on here interested?
flybikeslee

10th Jun 07 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell the rear lights separately
BaNNi

11th Jun 07 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not splitting.

Goes tomorrow for a punto GT Turby if no one else wants it by tomorrow evening.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SRi 16v - For Sale or Swap!? 24 database queries in 0.0108049 seconds