corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk3 astra van

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk3 astra van
crispy

User status: Offline
11th Jun 07 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gonna sell my van as i miss having a fast car. van is in very good condition, with only a small area of surface rust on one sill and a small dent in the front drivers side wing. van has 6 months taxand some mot ( think its around 4 months, but ill have to check) has the black interior instead of the usual tacky grey. has had brand new front brakes, new rear shoes and pistons and will have a brand new downpipe, flexi joint etc as soon as its fitted. comes with removeable roof bars and astra alloy wheels. clocks read 26000 miles, but ive no way of knowing if this is correct. the van was owned by a company making scales in biddulph, and was mainly used for transporting between their two sites ( both in biddulph)so could be correct. the general wear of the van suggests it hasnt done a load of miles ( pedals arent worn, gear change is solid etc) . other than that, it is tottally standard and has been ultra reliable. i bought the van from a garage in biddulph that had been the ones to service it and they basically siad that as usual with a business vehicle, anything that needed doing has been done. not that this means much to anyone else, but my mums family are from biddulph and my uncle knows the garage owner and his son personally, so knows that what hes saying about servicing is correct.
im after a sale or swap. basically , iwould consider almost anything but my preference would be either a vectra or omega estate , as the room the van provided has proved excellent for fishing and camping etc. ill put some pics up in a bit, imageshack doesnt appear to be working at the mo.
crispy

15th Jun 07 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any intyerest?
Chris C

15th Jun 07 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any pics ??
crispy

16th Jun 07 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill go get some.
crispy

16th Jun 07 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only bit of rust

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk3 astra van 24 database queries in 0.1264291 seconds