corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Convertible

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra Convertible
linz

User status: Offline
14th Jun 07 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my astra convertible, the only reason i am selling it is because my boyfriend has got a company car and we cant afford to keep both of ours. He informed me that he is not selling his so mine has to go

I have only had this car for 6 months but it has been totally sound and is very tidy, i would not be selling it if i really didnt have too.

Astra bertone convertible
03 reg
1.6 16v
6 months tax
6 months MOT

It has just had new brakes, new tyres, new wind screen wipers, new oil filter, new tailored mats in red.

The interior is black material seats and red and silver dash

I cant think of any bad points apart from a small scratch on top of the boot where it looks like someone has sat something on it. Also the rubber between the drivers side windows is half unattatched but this will be fixed before it goes.

Looking for 7k ono

U2U or call lyndsey or chris on 07779 947809

only pics for the moment:

linz

User status: Offline
15th Jun 07 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Convertible 24 database queries in 0.0097091 seconds