corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Stainless BFO exhaust system with extra!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stainless BFO exhaust system with extra!
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jul 07 at 06:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im selling my 2.25" stainless steel exhaust system, was originally a BFO full system, but i have added a 2.25" decat to this aswell, much less restrictive that a standard bfo system, the decat is welded in place, so unless you want to chop it out and fit the cat back in for MOT's you need to find someone friendly, not that hard....

It was fitted to my car when it blew up, so expect some oil and dirt on it. it is about 2 years old so not brand new, will have one to two scrapes on it!

helped push my car to 190bhp on a 1.6 16v

i believe it will fit most corsas but will deffo fit a 1.6 16v, 1.4 16v

i had it combined with the supersprint manifold im selling, will do a deal on both, especially if collected!

looking for £170 for this, which i think is a bit of a bargin, i paid just shy of £300 for it, and then extra for the custom decat section!

so.... £170ovno

cheers mark.

check here: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=370636&pid=4786413#pid4786413

[Edited on 05-07-2007 by broster]
broster
Premium Member

5th Jul 07 at 06:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best pic i have of the tail pipe, will get more pics tonight when i remove it from the car

[Edited on 05-07-2007 by broster]
broster
Premium Member

6th Jul 07 at 07:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bounce
Hamish

6th Jul 07 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of it off the car as im interested in this if it will fit a 1.2 16v ....i dont know if it will though
Warren G

6th Jul 07 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a striaght swap, but not much effort getting a piper weilded on
Hamish

6th Jul 07 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

piper....do you mean pipe? what would be needed...a differnt centre section and a reducer?
Warren G

6th Jul 07 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pipe!!

all it should need is the decat part wielding onto you pipe from your cat with a reducer on
broster
Premium Member

6th Jul 07 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for that warren!
broster
Premium Member

10th Jul 07 at 06:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone
Chris C

18th Jul 07 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT - You have a U2U

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Stainless BFO exhaust system with extra! 24 database queries in 0.0069671 seconds