corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » AP racing 305mm 4 pot conversion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AP racing 305mm 4 pot conversion
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
5th Jul 07 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kit is 4 months old and has covered about 1200 miles maximum. comes complete with braided hoses, fast road pads, seperate alloy bells, grooved discs and AP racing 4 pot callipers that are a direct fit to the vauxhall hub. will fit all 4 stud vauxhalls as far as I am aware.

Pedal feel with this kit is fantastic and has virtually no pedal travel unlike other kits and as you would expect the stopping power is massive on a light car like a corsa. I have never had to use full braking force since they were fitted as they react so quickly.

I managed to get them under my 15" compomotives but I did have to grind away about 1.5mm of the calliper outer face (not seen when fitted behind a wheel) and doesnt affect the performance in any way. the callipers have been repainted where they were ground off and isnt noticable.

the most recent pics of the brakes:

behind a 16" softstar:

the kit when new:

compared to a standard corsa sport disc:

the kit is in perfect working order, and will be available within the next 7-10 days for delivery. rrp on the kit new is £793

will sell for £600ono

Dave A

6th Jul 07 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Dave A

7th Jul 07 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Dave A

7th Jul 07 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » AP racing 305mm 4 pot conversion 24 database queries in 0.4560690 seconds