corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2 kicker subs plus amp of choice (lower price)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 kicker subs plus amp of choice (lower price)
cpcrampton

User status: Offline
11th Jul 07 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

re listed due to time waster!

2 Kicker Solobaric S10L5 Subs, 1 Kicker KX 300.4 Amp and a custom built to Kicker spec twin sub enclosure.

The bass off these subs are excellent and very clear.

I have a Kicker certificate for the amp rating it at 388 watts

The kit has hardly been used and due to change of car, it doesn't fit in the boot or it wont be for sale

Kicker Amp details below

http://reviews.cnet.com/car-amplifiers/kicker-kx-300-4/4507-6726_7-30618878.html?tag=nav

other amp i may sell in stead of the kicker one is my toxic 500watt this is the best amp iv owned it gives great clarity. this is what i was running the subs off of. sounds sweet.
buyer choice which amp they take.

will be driving down to cheshire on friday from stirling scotland so could drop them off on the way there or meet in cheshire if you furthere down in england.

need to go by friday!!!
base price £140
cpcrampton

11th Jul 07 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
cpcrampton

11th Jul 07 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumpty bump £130 with toxic 500watt amp

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2 kicker subs plus amp of choice (lower price) 24 database queries in 0.6004720 seconds